Grandfriends Day

To be grateful means to display deep appreciation for something done or received.

Today the students in 4T showed enormous gratitude towards our special visitors.

Together we played the game ‘Two Truths and One Lie’ where we got to know more about our special visitors’ lives. Together with our grandfriends, we completed a Venn Diagram comparing how times and the way we do things have changed including food, school routines, transport and technology. We even had some grandfriends sharing their experiences in different languages!

We then went off to a wonderful assembly where we heard many uplifting musical items and were reminded of the importance of the special people in our life who support us, love us and who we can turn to at anytime.

Leave a comment with something that you are grateful for and why.

2 Comments on Grandfriends Day

1. Kate
    March 15, 2017 at 4:14 am (7 years ago)

What an absolutely gorgeous day!!! Well done 4T for showing all our special guests an amazing time.

Reply
  2. Name*
    March 15, 2017 at 8:36 am (7 years ago)

Hello there 4T,

I see you enjoyed yourselves on Grandfriends Day! I like the way you added stickers that reflected how you felt on the day. I also like that you included photos of you and your grandfriends.

I am grateful for the life that God gave me because I would not be here today.

I have a question for you! What was your favourite part about Grandfriends Day?

Regards, D.P

Reply